The air-swept coal mill is mainly used for drying coal powder and crushing coal powder. The air-sweep coal mill adopts advanced and reasonable structural devices, which has the advantages of reducing energy consumption, long service life, fewer wearing parts, large year-on-year output, and difficult to block materials.
The equipment is mainly composed of a feeding device, a main bearing, a rotating part, a transmission device, a discharging device, a high-pressure starting device and a lubrication system.
The raw materials are loaded into the mill by feeding through the feeding equipment, and the hot air enters the mill through the air inlet pipe.
Working principle and process
1. The raw coal is fed into the feeding tank through the feeding device, and the hot air with a temperature of about 300 ° C enters the mill through the air inlet pipe,
2. Start drying when raw coal falls
3. Raw coal will be sent to the mill
4. Due to the rotation of the cylinder, the raw coal in the chamber is brought to a certain height and thrown away.
5. When landing, they will be crushed and ground by impact and friction.
6. In this process, a special induced draft fan extracts the ground powder with the used hot air
7. Then send them to the air classifier.
8. Qualified powder will enter fine powder chamber through dust collector
9. Unqualified powder will be returned to the grinder for re-grinding.